Contact or Get an Estimate
For writing, editing, and communication services in Canada or around the world, please contact Laura Edlund (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you’d like to talk, please email so we can arrange an online or phone conversation (e.g., Zoom call). Also, if you’d like to respond to a blog, please see the comment option with each blog.
Before we communicate, please think about the following. It will help me in developing an estimate or quote:
- any answers you already have to questions about
- what you want to say—your subject
- to whom—your target audience (reader, user, market)
- why—your goal (to inform, persuade, sell, move to action, educate, tell a tale, entertain, etc.)
- how—in a printed book or e-book, website, brochure, marketing letter, newsletter, short story, or another form—and with what structure, devices, tricks of the trade, and so on
- where you are in the publication process—from idea → words published (e.g., you have just an idea, you have an outline and subject experts ready to talk to a professional writer, you have the 3rd draft of your novel, you need weekly blogs geared to your website readers but no one to write them, or you have the newsletter page proofs coming back from your designer tomorrow)
- the size of your communication—the length of your manuscript or how many words (or pages) you think it should be